The wading boots CREEK were developed by us in cooperation with the company Andrew (Montebelluna - Italy). The model CREEK is a technical wading boot of superlatives, for fly fishing in alpine environment, characterized by torrential mountain creeks, rocks, often long walks before fishing and sometimes also necessary climbing.
These wading boots are relatively stiff due to their field of use in alpine terrain. Nevertheless, they are comfortable to wear and provide maximum protection and safety in difficult terrain.
After more than 1,000 successfully completed test hours in the 2015 season, we are confident the CREEK model is among the best wading boots currently available. It can easily compete with the flagship models of the most prestigious US brands (Far East production). These wading shoes are 100% made in Italy.
The CREEK is designed for guides and all those fly fishermen who do a lot of fishing trips in mountainous surroundings and prefer technical wading boots that are almost indestructible.Here are the main technical features:
- Upper material: Innovative technical fabric of the company Andrew, high abrasion and wear resistance, orange or dark color.
- The complete upper part including the flap are made in one piece, without seams.
- Sole types: Rubber sole Vibram 7130 New Boulder (Made in Italy) with anti-slip suction cups (with or without tungsten studs) or special felt sole for water use (with or without tungsten studs)
- Midsole: Polyurethane bi-density, high toughness and differentiated shock absorption
- Mounting base: medium rigidity
- Footbed: Lintec hydro
- Lining: Mesh hydro
- Hooks: made of stainless steel with Easy Roller ball bearings for low friction
- Shoelaces: waterproof and durable
- Protective rubber: highly elastic and abrasion-resistant, shock-absorbing
We offer the replacement of the soles for the CREEK wading boots as an additional service.
ATTENTION: The specified wading size already takes into account the space required for the neoprene booties of your waders. So if your normal street shoe size is 10 we recommend that you also take the wading boots in this size.
In this video you can see how elaborately the hotfly CREEK wading shoes are handcrafted in Montebelluna (Italy) by the company Andrew - craftsmanship Made in Italy at its best!