ATTENTION: The specified wading size already takes into account the space required for the neoprene booties of your waders. So if your normal street shoe size is 10 we recommend that you also take the wading boots in this size.
The wading boots FLY were improved by us in cooperation with the company Andrew (Montebelluna - Italy). The model FLY is a wading shoe in a classic and timeless design. Its great strength is the unparalleled comfort in combination with a good protection and high slip resistance. These wading boots are designed for all situations a fly fisherman can encounter, from the mighty lowland streams to the raging mountain creeks.
The FLY was tested for a long time last season (2015) and has proven to be almost indestructible, like the CREEK. After about 400 hours of testing, we just let change the worn felt sole, that's it. Also for this model we offer the unique service to replace the used sole (re-soling).
These wading shoes are designed for avid fly fishermen, who make countless fishing trips a year, attach great importance to comfort and a classic design.
Here are the main technical features of the andrew FLY:
- Upper material: water-repellent taiga leather + abrasion-resistant Cordura
- Sole types: Rubber sole Vibram 7130 New Boulder (Made in Italy) with anti-slip suction cups or special felt sole for water use, both with or without tungsten studs
- Midsole: Polyurethane bi-density, high toughness
- Mounting base: medium rigidity
- Footbed: Lintec hydro
- Lining: Mesh hydro
- Hook: made of stainless steel with Easy Roller ball bearings for low friction
- Shoelaces: waterproof and durable
- Protective rubber: highly elastic and abrasion-resistant, shock-absorbing
- Protective cap of rubber in front
These wading boots are 100% made in Italy.
|Taglia da wading||38||39||40||41||42||43||44||45||46||47|
|Lunghezza interna in CM||26||26,7||27||27,9||28,8||29,6||30,3||30,8||31,5||32|