Small, light but very capacious. These are the main features of the chest pouch FRONTPACK COMPETITION by the French company jmc. The front is in fact equipped with 4 very spacious pockets, 2 with zip closure and 2 with magnet closure. The magnetic closure is very interesting because it allows you to open and close the pocket quickly and securely. Inside these pockets there are 2 flies patches and 4 mesh compartments.
Now let's analyze the outside of the FRONTPACK COMPETITION of jmc, here we find some very useful accessories. In the right side there is 1 clip with spring (yoyo) to which to hook for example the line clipper while the left side is equipped with a very large velcro to which you can attach a fly patch. Also in the front there are 2 fabric rings to which you can attach additional accessories. On the back instead there is 1 D-ring to be able to attach the landing net.
All the points in contact with the body are equipped with comfortable padding and the adjustable straps allow the FRONTPACK COMPETITION to be adapted to any body size, also guaranteeing excellent weight distribution.
- 4 large front pockets (2 with zip closure and 2 with magnet closure)
- 4 internal mesh compartments
- 2 removable flies patches located inside the main pockets
- 1 very large velcro on the outside for attaching a possible fly patch.
- 1 clip with spring (yoyo)
- 2 fabric rings for attaching fly tackle
- 1 D-ring on the back for attaching the landing net
- Comfortable padding on all points in contact with the body