With the GRAYLING STRAIGHT, the hotfly superb wanted to give a touch of elegance to scissors that are probably among the sharpest on the market. Along the two handles, in fact, has been reproduced the classic livery of the grayling, from which these scissors take their name. But as already mentioned earlier, this product is not only aesthetically pleasing but also very sharp. In fact, 420 hardened steel has been used to make this product, which is the same steel used to make surgical and dental instruments. The straight blade is slightly serrated, making it even easier to cut harder fly tying materials. The very fine tip allows you to finish even the smallest flies with extreme ease and precision.
Here are some of the main features of this product:
- Length: 10.8cm
- Extremely sharp 420 steel
- Straight and slightly serrated blade
- Very fine tip suitable for finishing very small flies
- Grayling livery engraved on the handle
- Small rubber that prevents contact between the handles