The SWISSCDC MULTICLAMP was born from a beautiful idea of Christian Kuchelmeister. It is a high quality clamp made of stainless steel that will allow you to handle with extreme ease CDC, hackles, dubbing and synthetic fly tying material.
The special shape of this clamp creates a tip that can be inserted very precisely into the hair and allows you to easily grab it directly from the fur, also the frontal numerical bar allows you to carefully dose the right amount of hair for each artificial fly. Once the material is fixed on the clamp, it will be possible to distribute it and adjust it in a very simple way thanks to the large hole that allows you to grab it with your thumb and forefinger, without having to use other fly tackle.
This clamp, in addition to having a very strong grip on the fly tying material, has a very wide opening that will allow you to pick up the dubbing directly from the work table. You just have to distribute a small amount on a support surface to form a small strip, then grab it with the clamp.
The SWISSCDC MULTICLAMP designed by Christian Kuchelmeister is a design object that has been refined down to the last detail. The stainless steel has a satin finish and the grip is very ergonomic.
- Manufactured with high quality materials (stainless steel)
- Modern and attractive design with satin finish
- Very tough grip of the fly tying material
- Metric bar to dose the right amount of fly tying material
- Wide opening
- The hair can be picked up directly from the fur.
- The hair can be easily distributed and adjusted with thumb and forefinger
- It is possible to work with any type of fly tying material, both natural and synthetic (CDC, hackles, dubbing)